I suggest that one of the overarching themes of low-sec is corruption.
I see low-sec to be a place where a willingness to ignore rules can get you a quick buck.
* Illegal goods to transport? Smuggle it in or bribe someone to look the other way
* Trading got you down? corruption and graft
* PI not profitable? Strip mine and pollute.
* Someone got something you like? Take it.
* Don't like it? Pay someone else to impose order... your kind of order.
In other words, good old anarcho-capitalism at work.
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.